Friday, November 14, 2008

Sick and . . . well, Tired

No, I'm not fed up with anything. I'm sick and I'm tired. Not sick like can't-lift-my-head-off-the- pillow sick. Sick like chest and throat hurting, nose running, voice disappearing sick. So, I took a sick day today from school. The girls, much to their dismay, didn't get to stay home too so the house is ridiculously quiet (forgot what "quiet" sounds like) and I'll get plenty of rest today. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get some work done on The Heart's Journey Home. It's already major progress that it's been less than a week since my last post!

I added a few new items to my blog. I added the little music player at the bottom. Let me know how you like it. I LOVE Jim Brickman! I write with him in the background all the time. Also, I added a new favorite blog. It's listed under Musings. This blog belongs to author Kathleen Fuller. She is a beautiful person with a great attitude and I'm so glad we've become friends! So check her out!

PRAYER REQUESTS AND UPDATES: Sadly (or not, as the case may be), I don't have anything new to share with you. Please continue to pray for the names listed to the right and I'll pass along updates on them as soon as I get them. And remember, if you or someone you know has a prayer concern (even if it is unspoken - God knows all of our needs after all) please email me personally through my profile and I will be more than happy to post it. There IS power in prayer!

No comments: