Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Who Are You???

I am Jennifer Lynn (Dominick) Stephens, born May 26, 19somethingsomething ;o). My parents divorced when I was a baby, both remarried and I can say I have 4 great parents. I have 3 sisters who are my best friends. I am a single mom of the 2 most beautiful girls on the planet. I have the best, most supportive friends anyone could ever ask for. But who am I??? I am a writer. I have to write like I have to breathe. It is in my soul. I am a teacher. I love working with children and helping them to reach goals they didn't believe they could. I am a student, trying out a new scary path in my life. I am a runner. I love pushing my body to its limit, getting faster and stronger day by day. I am a dancer, feeling the rhythm of music and allowing myself to be led in a beautiful movement to it. I am a true country girl. I like to be barefoot and pick tomatoes from my garden. I am a lover of good food and coffee ... thus the passion for being physically active. I have an adventurous spirit and I love to laugh. Laughing to the point of tears is one of my favorite things in the world. Is there a better feeling than that??? I am an encourager. I hope and I dream and I believe and I try my best to share that hope with others. Keep moving on this life journey and I promise I will walk with you the whole way. You'll never be alone. But who am I??? Does all this DEFINE me? All of these are little pieces to the puzzle of who I am. I'm not just one of these alone - I'm not just a daughter or sister or mother or friend - but a beautiful combination of everything I just mentioned and more. When it all comes together, the big finished picture, the answer is clear. Who am I? I am Jennifer Lynn (Dominick) Stephens, daughter of the King of kings, a child of the Most High God, a follower of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. THAT'S who I am! I'm a princess and a servant all rolled into one. *shrug* It's as simple and as complicated as that. But I think it's the most satisfying way to live. It adds purpose and meaning to everything I do, to all those little puzzle pieces that make up this crazy girl. And that is pretty cool! So, now tell me ... who are you???

No comments: