Friday, August 1, 2008

Prayer Updates

Just a quick update: My friend from schoool, Alicia Sharpton, is doing very well following her surgery. I saw her today and she looks great! So I took her off my list of prayer concerns.

Please pray for Carson Starks these next several weeks. Carson is the sweetest little angel of a baby boy who was born last school year to the parents of one of my former students. Carson has Down Syndrome and is going to be starting his first day of day care next week. I know his mama, Laurie, will greatly appreciate you thinking of him during this time of transition and lifting him and his caretakers up to the Lord!

If you or someone you know is in need of prayer, please feel free to email me (you can find my address through my profile) and I will be more than happy to add the name(s) to our list of prayer concerns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for adding me to the prayer list. I am convinced that prayer changes things! I had no idea the seriousness of my illness. I believe God used many to pray for me when I was honestly "to out of it" to pray. All I could do was just lay in His arms. He heard the prayers and I'm feeling so much better. I love you Jen. Keep up the great work!!